"Pepperidge Farm’s heritage is rich and very much alive today as the company—founded on a mother’s love for her son—continues Margaret’s mission to deliver the very best products (from wholesome fresh bakery items to must-have snacks), many of which are staples in American homes today."
Here are some fun facts about the company:
- By September 27, 1939, one million loaves of Pepperidge Farm bread had been sold.
- Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish crackers were originally made and marketed in Switzerland as “Goldfish Tiny Crackers” before being brought to the U.S. by Margaret Rudkin in 1962.
- The late Julia Child used to love to serve Goldfish crackers as an appetizer before dinner.
- Annually, the brand produces about 558 million Milano® cookies—enough to cross the United States more than 7 times—and bakes approximately 206 million loaves of bread
- Today, Pepperidge Farm employs more than 5,000 people and operates plants in nine towns
- Each year, Pepperidge Farm uses about 390 million pounds of flour
To celebrate the 75th Anniversary of Pepperidge Farm, I received a variety of delicious products to try!
First, I want to mention my favorite snack item ever: Goldfish crackers. My whole family loves Goldfish. I myself keep a bag at work as well as at home so that I always have a delicious snack available when I need it. It's hard not to love The Snack That Smiles Back!
All of the other items in the 75th Anniversary Pack were items that I had never tried, so I was excited to test them out with my family.
I received 3 flavors of the new Jingo! crackers to try. The flavors that I received were Parmesan Garlic, Lime & Sweet Chili and Fiesta Cheddar. I loved all three of these flavors, but my favorite would be the Parmesan Garlic. All three are packed with taste! Each little cracker has loads of flavor and my husband and I found it hard to put done one box and move on to the next while trying them out!
Last, but certainly not least, were the Milano Slices and the Milano Melts. My favorite of the two (though it was certainly a close call!) is the Milano Salted Pretzel Slices. These delicious little cookies are the perfect combination of salty and sweet. I loved them! The Milano Melts are delicious as well, though! They are crunchy chocolate on the outside, with delicious vanilla creme in the middle. Yummy!
Join me in celebrating the 75th anniversary of Pepperidge Farm by trying out their new line of products! They are all delicious and live up to that yummy Pepperidge Farm name!
This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own.